Updated as of 16th September 2021
All government guidelines relating to COVID-19 will be adhered to and additional safety precautions will be in place to reassure visitors attending this world-class philatelic event.
1. Where is the show?
The show is held at the Business Design Centre in central London.
2. Do I need a ticket?
You will need to register to attend the show. The show is £10 for the first day and free there after. Tickets can be purchased online at this website only and can be purchased here.
3. Can I purchase a ticket on the day?
We advise that you purchase tickets in advance as there will be a limited number of tickets available on each day, We cannot guarantee how many tickets or whether they will sell out. To avoid the disappointment of being turned away on the day please purchase in advance.
All communication regarding the event will also be sent to those that have purchased (paid for & free) tickets, so to ensure you get this information you will need to have purchased tickets.
4. Where can I find my ticket?
Once paying for your ticket you will receive a confirmation, this will act as your ticket. On the day you'll be given a wrist band which will allow you access to and from the show. If you purchase a ticket on or before the 13th September you will receive a reminder email. If you book your ticket after the 13th September, you will not receive this. Please do ensure you sign up to the newsletter so you are kept up to speed with show information, talks, tours and more.
5. I'm not from the UK can I attend any of the show?
We welcome visitors from all over the world but realise due to government restraints some of you might not be able to travel to London. All visitors must comply with the local government Covid travel rules. We have created an online element to the show so you can enjoy the physical show no matter where you are in the world, tickets for this can be purchased here.
6. What about Covid-19?
We will run the show in line with the government guidelines. We have been working closely with the BDC to find out when changes happen.
We have new COVID Pass entry requirements for the show. To comply with the business events industry All Secure Standard (launched by the AEV, AEO and ESSA and recommended by the BDC), we will be carrying out random checks on stand holders and show visitors to check they can comply with one of the following requirements:
- Proof that the individual has received two vaccinations against COVID, the second of which must have been administered at least two weeks before arrival at the venue
- Proof of a negative PCR or lateral flow test within 48 hours of arrival at the venue (reported to the NHS website). We plan to have a number of lateral flow test available on site should anyone require one. This test takes 30 minutes and you will be asked to wait outside of the venue until your test result is presented
- Proof of a positive PCR test within 180 days where the required isolation period has passed
- You can request a COVID Pass via the NHS website, or through the NHS app if you are registered with a GP. Once logged in to the app, you can request a pass, which will generate a QR code. It takes just a few minutes and we’d recommend you do this before visiting the show.
- You can also request a Covid pass letter by calling 119.
- If you are not NHS registered, please bring evidence of your double vaccination.
Let’s keep everyone safe.
7. Ticket Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for ticket purchases can be found here.
If you've purchased a ticket and not received the confirmation please email email@example.com with your full name and email address.
8. Who's going to be at the show?
All information regarding the show can be find on this website. For instance to see who the stall holders are, can be found here.
9. I'm an exhibitor, do I need to purchase a ticket?
Yes you will be required to purchase tickets to attend Stampex. If you have any issues please contact Nick Martin at the APBS Exhibiting team, he will be dealing with anything relating to exhibitors.
10. I'm not sure if I can attend, how can I be kept up to date with what's happening?
The best thing to do is to sign up to the newsletter so that you are kept up to date with show information, talks, tours and more. You can do this by going to the home page and scrolling down to the bottom.