Updated as of 16th September 2021
We have new COVID Pass entry requirements for the show. To comply with the business events industry All Secure Standard (launched by the AEV, AEO and ESSA and recommended by the BDC), we will be carrying out random checks on stand holders and show visitors to check they can comply with one of the following requirements:
- Proof that the individual has received two vaccinations against COVID, the second of which must have been administered at least two weeks before arrival at the venue
- Proof of a negative PCR or lateral flow test within 48 hours of arrival at the venue (reported to the NHS website). We plan to have a number of lateral flow test available on site should anyone require one. This test takes 30 minutes and you will be asked to wait outside of the venue until your test result is presented
- Proof of a positive PCR test within 180 days where the required isolation period has passed
- You can request a COVID Pass via the NHS website, or through the NHS app if you are registered with a GP. Once logged in to the app, you can request a pass, which will generate a QR code. It takes just a few minutes and we’d recommend you do this before visiting the show.
- You can also request a Covid pass letter by calling 119.
- If you are not NHS registered, please bring evidence of your double vaccination.
Let’s keep everyone safe.